- Non-Fiction Biographies
- Reference Books
- Electronic Databases
- During class time library passes are required. Students must have a "During Class Library Pass" that is issued by a teacher.
- Books:Students may check out up to two books.
- Periodicals:Students may use periodicals/magazines in the library ONLY.
- Reference Books: Reference books are available to use in the library ONLY.
- Circulation: All books are checked out for a two week period.
- Overdue Books: All overdue books will be fined a $0.05 per day.
- Lost/Damaged Books: Students will be responsible for any lost or damage books. Students will be fined the replacement cost of the book for lost or damage books.
- All students must have an Acceptable Use Policy signed by their parents/guardians in order to use the network.
- Students must sign in at the circulation desk to use computers.
- Follow guidelines set by your teacher, school, and parents. Know the rules and penalties in the school's Accepatable Use Policy (AUP)
AR CLUB CRITERIA
Please refer to the Secondary AR District's Policies and Procedures document attached!