Policies and Procedures
- Non-Fiction Biographies
- Reference Books
- Electronic Databases
- During class time library passes are required. Students must have a "During Class Library Pass" that is issued by a teacher.
- Students must have a library pass to come during lunch. Students may obtain a library lunch pass from library staff before/after school and during passing periods.
- Books:Students may check out up to two books.
- Periodicals:Students may use periodicals/magazines in the library ONLY.
- Reference Books: Reference books are available to use in the library ONLY.
- Circulation: All books are checked out for a two week period.
- Overdue Books: All overdue books will be fined a $0.05 per day.
- Lost/Damaged Books: Students will be responsible for any lost or damage books. Students will be fined the replacement cost of the book for lost or damage books.
- All students must have an Acceptable Use Policy signed by their parents/guardians in order to use the network.
- Students must sign in at the circulation desk to use computers.
- Follow guidelines set by your teacher, school, and parents. Know the rules and penalties in the school's Accepatable Use Policy (AUP)